It’s all about your dog! Professionally trained and insured, The Crate Escape is proud to offer a trustworthy service provided by true dog people. Anybody can put a leash on a dog, but we believe there is a difference between a dog lover and a dog person. Our walkers have attended seminars on topics ranging from dog body language to multi-dog households. We all have years of experience in working with dogs, whether it be training, rescue work, or simply dedicated and professional walking. Click on Our Walkers to learn more, or About Me to learn more about the owner.
Each visit includes:
- Filling water & food dishes as instructed by the owner
- Letting outside for a bathroom break
- Providing attentive companionship customized for each dog
- Mental and physical stimulation
- A leashed walk for visits of 30 minutes or more
- Clean returns; wiping paws &/or coat as required (owner to provide a towel for wiping)
- News from the hydrant!: daily, personalized report provided to owner
Services provided Monday to Friday (premiums apply for weekends and statutory holidays)
All prices are per visit and/or walk and are subject to change with reasonable notice given to the Owner.
|Length of Visit / Walk||15 Min.||30 Min.||45 Min.||1hour*|
|Weekly Rates (5 Visits/Walks per week)||$85||$110||$135|
|Each Additional Dog (within the same household)||$5 / additional dog|
|Premiums||$5 / Weekend Visit
$5/Visits before 8am or after 6pm
Referral Program – Existing clients who refer a new client that sign up for weekly walks (3 or more/week) receive 50% off one week of walks!
NEW Clients – Sign up for weekly walks (3 or more/week) and commit for 2 months and get 50% off your first week of walks!
*Emergency visits can be arranged by calling or texting 705-868-0953 and will be provided based on the availability of a walker.